Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pass The Baton

“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac

Few days ago, I bought myself a vintage 80's Patty suitcase from "Pass The Baton".
"Pass The Baton" is a "New Recycle" concept store that gathers products and items from private individuals - objects with memories, items in disuse but that can't be thrown away. Items there are sold along with their stories to those who understands its use and value.

I might not ending up using this suitcase as much as the previous owner but I'm proud to have acquired such a classic traveling tool. As a matter of fact, just buying that suicase brought me joy and inspiration to design my next trip to South East Asia.







No comments:

Post a Comment